The weekly band newsletter is out. If you missed it by email, download Vol. 12 at the link below. Also, see below for the Princeton Sounds of Fall Marching Classic itinerary this Saturday, Oct. 10th!
Sounds of Fall Marching Classic at Princeton
- 10am-Arrive at band hall dressed in black show shirt, black shorts, black socks and shoes.
- 10:30am-11:30am- rehearsal on practice field
- 11:30pm-12pm-Load semi and trailer
- 12pm-1:30pm- Eat lunch (provided by band)
- 1:30pm- Depart MHS for Jackie Hendricks Stadium 700 Bois D'Arc Ave. Princeton 75407
- 2pm-3pm-Check in and unload
- 3pm-Warm up
Students will need to have $ for concession stands for dinner.
- 5:30pm- Results
If we advance to finals we will stay until the end of the contest which is 10pm. If we don't we will head home.